Yields: 3 Servings
- Take a deep pan, heat milk, condensed milk, butter & cocoa powder on medium flame.
- Stirring continuously, cook until the mixture becomes thick & started to leave the sides of the pan. Remove it from the heat. Add walnuts & mix it well.
- Grease a tray with butter & spoon out the mixture onto the tray.
- Spread into a thick layer with a flat spoon & sprinkle with some chopped walnuts.
- Keep it aside for cooling for little & while still warm cut into the desired shape like a square or diamond. Cool it completely & store it in an airtight container.
- Cool it completely & store it in an airtight container.
Calories, Protein, Vitamins