Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take 5 cups of water, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt in a deep pan to boil then add vermicelli, cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain it under cold water & drain again.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, wait for crackle when it begins to crackled add curry leaves, urad dal, ginger, onion and saute for 3 minutes then add green chili stir it.
- Now add green chili then add salt and boiled vermicelli stir it gently, cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix grated coconut & green coriander leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve hot it in breakfast
- Note: You can prepare this dish by adding different types of vegetables like carrot, french beans, capsicum, Potato etc.