Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a bowl to add rice flour, semolina, urad dal & enough water to make a smooth batter now add chopped spring onion, green chilies paste, grated carrot & salt mix it.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan and pour a ladleful of the batter & spread it to form a circle.
- If needed pour a few drops of oil around the pancake Flip to cook both sides evenly.
- Cook all the pancakes by the remaining batter likewise.
- Serve it hot with green chutney or sauce.
Calorie, Fats, Protein