Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds & when its color changes then add curry leaves, mustard seeds & green chili to it then saute for a minute.
- Add onion & cook till the color changes to a golden brown then add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder, saute for 3 minutes.
- Add salt & half cup of water & mix gently, cook it on a low flame.
- The mixture comes to thicken & cook it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & serve it.
Calories, Vitamins, Carbs