Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Peel and wash potatoes properly and cut the potatoes into thin strips.
- Take a bowl and make a medium consistency batter of rice flour and water then add turmeric powder, garlic paste, green chilies paste, salt, white sesame seeds to the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan at high heat then dip the potatoes strip in the batter properly.
- Fry potatoes at medium heat and fry till its color comes to light brown & crispy now fry all the potatoes strips in the same manner.
- It is ready to serve it with sauce & any chutney.
Calories, carbs, Fats