Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take almonds, cashew nuts, Pistachios, poppy seeds & fennel seeds add little milk, grind it to make fine paste & transfer this mixture in a separate bowl.
- In a deep pan boil, milk & add Kesar to it mix it then add sugar boil it for 3-4 minutes & boil it in low heat.
- Now grind cinnamon stick, green cardamom & black peppercorn to a fine powder keep aside.
- Add the paste to the boiled milk & mix it well.
- Cook it in low flame stir it for 3-4 minutes now add powdered masala to the milk.
- Mix it properly & remove from heat keep aside for cool down.
- Add rose essence & refrigerate it for 1-2 hours and serve it chilled.
Calories, Carbs, Protein Fats, Calcium