Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Parboil the baby corn, drain it completely, and cut it diagonally lengthwise.
- Take a bowl to add baby corn, cornflour, half the peppercorn & salt, mix it evenly so that all the ingredients coated properly.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, fry baby corn till golden and drain it on absorbent paper & keep aside.
- Now cut spring onion with green diagonally and heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan then add ginger-garlic paste, spring onion, green Chilies & fry for 1-2 minute.
- Now add baby corn & remaining crushed peppercorn & saute for 1 minute.
- Serve it sprinkle lemon juice with chat masala.
Fiber, Carbs, Fats, Protein, Calories