Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a deep pan and dried red chilies, mustard seeds, chana dal, dhuli urad dal.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes dal color changes to golden.
- Now add curry leaves, turmeric powder, white sesame seeds, roasted peanuts & grated coconut and fry it for half minutes now add tamarind pulp & salt.
- Cook it for 3-5 minutes now add cooked rice to the pan & mix it evenly.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes and remove the pan from heat.
- Tamarind Rice is ready to serve.
Fats,Vitamins A,C & E, Iron,Calcium,Dietary fibre.