Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 1 Hr Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
- Take a deep bowl to add wheat flour, refined flour & semolina mix it well Now add milk, green cardamom, grated coconut, dry fruits, fennel seeds, mashed bananas & sugar.
- keep a batter side for 1-2 hours.
- Heat ghee in a pan with the help of ladle (cup-shaped spoon) pour the batter in the pan making one pua at a time.
- cook till golden in color, turn it, cook another side.
- Now remove from heat & serve it garnish with grated coconut.
Pottassium, Calories, carbs