Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Stir it continuously to light brown color & keep aside.
- Now heat oil in the pan and add mustard seeds, allow them to crackle., then add curry leaves, urad dal, chana dal & fry till it gets crispy now add onion, green chili, ginger.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes then add all the vegetables, turmeric powder & salt to it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add roasted suji to it and add 3 cups of water & stir continuously till it becomes little thick.
- Remove from heat and serve hot garnished with fresh coriander & coconut.
Calories, fats, Carbs