Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Wash & dried the baigun & make criss-cross slits on the baigun and Dip them in water so they don't turn to black.
- Blend all the spices together and take out the blended spices in a bowl.
- Dry roast the gram flour in a pan at low heat till the aroma comes now add roasted gram flour & salt to the spices.
- Carefully stuff the begun with these spices and heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Place each baigun in a pan and cover the lid & cook it for 5-7 minutes on low heat.
- Turn the baigun carefully, if needed sprinkle some water and cook for 6-7minutes.
- To check that baigun is done, insert the knife in the tip of it. Baigun is ready to eat with hot chapattis.