Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Heat water in a pan, when the water starts to boil add spinach leaves to it, Boil till the water comes again to boil.
- Strain the spinach leaves & add to the chilled water bowl.
- Squeeze the water from spinach & add to the mixer jar to make a smooth puree.
- Take a bowl to add yogurt, sugar, salt & grated ginger mix it well.
- Now add spinach puree to it & roasted cumin powder mixes it. Serve it chilled.
Iron, Calories, Protein, Fats, Carbohydrates