Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Heat half tablespoon of ghee in a pan, add ginger -garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the spinach & saute till the moisture is completely dried and remove from heat & keep it for cooling.
- Add spinach mixture to the dosa batter and add salt to the batter & mix it properly.
- Heat little ghee on a non-stick Tawa and pour a batter full of the circular spoon then spread the batter in circular shape & make a mini-sized uttapam..
- Cook till both the sides are done & similarly, make the remaining uttapam.
- Serve it with chutney.
Fats, calories, carbohydrates