Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Heat pan adds cumin seeds, coriander seeds, sesame seeds, cloves dried red chili, black pepper corn dry roast till the aroma comes.
- Keep aside for cooling, after cooling grind into a coarse powder.
- Now heat oil in another pan add dhuli urad dal saute for a minute then add curry leaves, potatoes cube cook it in high heat till potatoes turn to light brown.
- Add 3 table spoon of ground roasted powder, peanuts, dry mango powder, salt mix it well cooks it for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, transfer it into serving dish & serve it with crispy parantha.
Calories, Protein, Fats, Carbohydrates