Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take fresh mushroom & wash it well then soak soya bean wadi in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- Squeeze to remove excess water & cut it into two parts keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan & add bay leaf & crushed peppercorn, fry till its color change then add onion fry till it turns to translucent, now add ginger garlic paste & fry it for a half minute.
- Add chopped tomatoes & then add coriander powder, red chili powder & turmeric powder stir it well.
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes over medium heat now add soya bean wadi, mushroom & salt to the pan & mix it well.
- Cook it for 5-8 minutes & sprinkle garam masala powder & chopped coriander leaves.
- Cover it with lid cook it over medium heat for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat & serve it.
Protein, Calories, carbs