Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a large bowl and add mashed potatoes & half of sabudana on it then add Peanuts, Green Chillies, Sendha Namak, Grated Coconut, Curry Leaves, Fresh Coriander Leaves & Ginger Paste to it.
- Take the remaining sabudana in a plate and divide the mixture into equal parts & make small balls. then press it lightly to make Tikki & place the Tikki over sabudana in the plate.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan now add raw Tikki to the oil and fry the Tikki till it becomes golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Now serve it hot with tomato sauce.
Calories, Fats, Starch, carbs