Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 1 Hr Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
- Soak Sabudana in about1/2 cup of water to cover till soft around 2-3 hours then transfer this soaked sabudana into the bowl now add mashed potatoes, grated ginger, coriander leaves, green chili, poppy seeds, crushed peanuts, cornflour & salt.
- Mix all the ingredients properly then take an equal portion of mixture shape into a lemon sized ball then flatten each ball & press 2 pepper corn-like two eyes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & deep fry 2-3 pieces at a time in medium heat till golden.
- Transfer this cutlet in the absorbent paper & make a mouth shape with tomato ketchup.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Calories, Carbohydrates, Starch, Protein