Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 50 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins
- Clean & wash the sago in a deep bowl for 2-3 times then add around 2 cups of water & soak it for 3 to 4 hours.
- Check it once after 45 minutes sago grains should be moist and soft then heat ghee in a pan at medium heat now add cumin seeds & curry leaves.
- When cumin seeds started to crackle then add chopped potato & cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add sago, peanuts & coconut stir it gently and cook it for 3-4 minutes then add the salt and mix it well.
- Remove from heat add lemon juice & garnish with coriander leaves then serve it in breakfast or snack time.
Calories, Sodium, Potassium, Carbs, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Trans, Protein, Calcium, Vitamin C, Iron