Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a mixer jar to add grated pumpkin, Sesame seeds & add 1/2 cup of water & grind it.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture into a large bowl add whole wheat flour, white sesame seeds, salt, amchur, red chili powder, turmeric powder & 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Knead into to dough keep aside for while.
- Heat oil in a kadhai now divides the dough into the equal portion, shape like small balls & roll it into pooris.
- Now slide the pooris into hot oil & deep fry till it puffed up properly.
- Drain on absorbent paper & transfer it in plate & sprinkle little chat masala over the pooris then serve it with aloo ki sabji or with chutney.
Fiber, calories, Calcium