Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 4 Hr Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 4 Hr 25 Mins
- Pressure cook rajma with 6 cups of water till 4-5 whistles.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds & bay leaves saute till crackled then Add onions, fry till golden, add garlic & ginger saute for 1 minute.
- Now add tomatoes, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder cooked till oil leaves then add strain rajma leaving behind the water saute for 5 minutes. and add leftover rajma.
- Cook on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes and stirring in between then Sprinkle garam masala powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnished with coriander leaves & serve it with rice.
Protein, Sodium, Calories, Vitamins