Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a flour to add salt & 2 tablespoons of ghee and mix it thoroughly.
- Knead a soft dough by using sufficient water and divide the dough into equal portion & make a small ball.
- Roll them out into chapatis and spread all over ghee then fold into half again into half to make a triangle shape.
- Roll out once more to make a triangle shape and put one parantha at a time on a Tawa.
- Add ghee from side to side till it gets a golden color cook in low heat to make it crispy.
- Similarly, make all the paranthas and serve it.