Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take Chopped tomatoes & make a smooth puree in the blender, keep aside after making puree, heat butter in a pan adds bay leaf fry for few seconds.
- Now add chopped onion saute till color changes to golden then add ginger-garlic paste salutes for a minute.
- Now mix tomato puree, Kasuri methi to it & stir it well, add chili powder cook it in the low flame then add 1 1/2 cups of water, add honey & salt.
- When it starts to boil add paneer cubes to it, add cream & stir it well.
- Remove from heat & garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with roti or rice.
Fats, Protein, calories, Carbs