Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a large bowl to add paneer, one of the finely chopped onions, gram flour salt & black pepper and mix together now divide the mixture into equal small portion & make a ball.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry the ball till golden brown at medium heat. For gravy-
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add onion fry it till golden brown now add tomato puree & saute for 4-5 minutes then add ginger-garlic paste saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & salt mix cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sufficient water to bring to boils and add the koftas to the gravy cover the lid & cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh coriander leaves & cream then serve it.
Calories, Fats, Carbohydrates