Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Clean & wash all the dals and pressure cook all dals with 4 cups of water now add garlic, ginger & salt to it.
- After the 3 whistles remove from heat keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add jeera & dry red chilies cook till crackling now add heeng & onion fry till golden then add tomatoes saute for 3-4 minutes.
- After tomatoes is cooked properly, add boil dal to it, keep the heat at low for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove heat take it to serving dish serve it with coriander leaves & lemon juice.