Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Wash palak in running water and keep palak in salted boiling water for 3 minutes then wash with chilled water and squeeze excess water.
- Grind palak along with green chili into a fine paste, and cut paneer into small square pieces keep it separately
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seed when its color changed then add garlic saute for half minutes
- Add palak paste, stir it well and check its thickness, if needed add water.
- when gravy comes to boil meanwhile add paneer & lemon juice to the gravy.
- Palak paneer is ready to eat decorate with fresh cream.
Calories, Fats, Iron, carbohydrates