Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Soak dal for half an hour then wash palak leaves properly & keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add cumin seeds fry for 1 second then add onion saute till golden brown, add tomatoes, ginger & coriander powder, cook for a minute
- Strain the soaked dal and add dal, palak & salt into a pressure cooker now add 2 cups of water & pressure cook to give 3 whistles.
- When pressure comes cool then whisk the dal slightly so that dal get mixed equally.
- Serve it garnished with coriander leaves.
Protein, Calories, Carbohydrates, Fats