Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Grate khoya in a bowl and heat milk in a kadhai & khoya to it stir it properly.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes on low flame and add desiccated coconut powder to it & remove from heat.
- Keep aside for cool a little then add powdered sugar, cardamom powder & mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts & roll it into a small ball shape and place one raisin into each ball & roll them again into small balls.
- Now roll these ball over the desiccated coconut, nariyal ladoo's are ready. Cool them & then store them.
Fiber, fats, Protein, Carbohydrates