Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a deep bowl, add maida, ghee, carrom seeds & salt mix them well with the hand & knead it into a semi-stiff dough with sufficient lukewarm water.
- Keep the dough aside for 10 to 15 minutes then divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Make a small ball from the dough and take 1 ball & roll it with a rolling pin about 1/2 inch thick puri.
- Cut this puri into a small square or your desire shape repeat the step with the remaining balls.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, add the cut pieces to the Kadai then deep fry on the medium heat.
- Fry it till the color changes to light golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve it in snacks, or you can store it in an airtight container for 1 month.
Protein, carbs, Fats, Calories