Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take methi leaves chopped it & wash it properly keep aside. Now take carrot peeled it & chopped it, similarly cut beans too & washed them.
- Take a kadhai heat oil in it. Add cumin seeds fry till its colors change to golden then add garlic saute for a minute then add chopped carrots & beans cook for 5 minutes now add red chili powder & salt to it.
- Cover the kadhai with lid & cook it for 4 to 5 minutes now add methi leaves & stir it well.
- Cook it for 4 to 5 minutes then add lemon juice mix it well.
- Remove the kadhai from heat, methi with carrots & beans are ready to serve.