Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Steaming
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Heat a pan add grated coconut & jaggery(Gur) as jaggery starts to melt add cardamon powder & crushed peppercorn. Cook it for few minutes.
- Heat the water in a kadhai bring it to boil then add salt to it. Leave it for boil for 1 minute.
- Take 1 tablespoon of powder rice mix it with water add to the boiling water. Now add slowly all the rice powder & stir it continuously to make sure there are no lumps. Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Checked it first all the water is soaked well & the dough is completely dry.
- Remove from heat & keep the dough aside for cooling. When the dough gets cool knead it into a soft dough.
- Now Put little water over your palm & divide the dough into 10 equal balls & flattened them at the center. Place the stuffing at the center of the flattened dough cover it carefully making a small ball.
- Take the container to add 4 cups of water into it boil it. Now put a sieve over the container & place the balls on it & cover it with lid. Steam it for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat & serve it. And keep it in the refrigerator, when you want to eat steam for some time then eat.
Calorie, Fat, Carbs