Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Take a bowl adds wheat flour & makke flour with 2 tablespoon of oil. Now add fennel seeds, coriander powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder, fresh coriander leaves & salt. Mix it evenly.
- Using your hand to make a dough, add a sufficient amount of warm water. For pooris, the dough should be tight.
- Now cover the dough with a clean cloth & keep aside for 10-15 minutes. Divide the dough into equal portion & roll the poori with the help of a rolling pin.
- If it is difficult to roll you can grease your palm with oil or ghee & roll it with your both the hand & shape like pooris. then heat sufficient oil in a deep pan on high heat.
- Drop the poori one by one in the pan & fry till golden from both the side.
- Take out on absorbent paper & serve it with aloo sabzi or chutney.