Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and add makhana to it then fry it at low flame.
- keep stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes, until it gets crispy or color changes to light brown then crushed the makhanas.
- Boil milk waits till it gets reduced to half then add makhanas cardamom powder, almonds cashew nuts, raisins sugar.
- Stir it well till the sugar gets dissolved and cook it for 5 minutes then remove it from the heat.
- Makhana kheer is ready to serve, serve it hot or cold.
Calories, Calcium, Vitamins, Carbohydrates