Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Wash chana dal properly. Take a pressure cooker to add chana dal, bottle gourd, turmeric powder, salt, garlic & ginger to it.
- Add 3-4 cups of water to the pressure cooker cover its lid & cook for 4-5 whistle then remove from heat & keep for cooling.
- Now take pan heat ghee in it. Add cumin seeds wait till crackle, then add onion fry till golden brown. Add tomatoes, green chilies, coriander powder, red chili powder cook for 3-4 minutes.
- When the pressure reduces, open the lid of pressure cooker stir it properly. Transfer this chana dal to the pan cook for a minute.
- Switch off the gas transfer the dal into a bowl & serve it hot garnished with fresh green coriander.
Protein, Carbohydrates, Fiber, fats