Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Take lauki peel cut into half to remove the seeds then wash & grate it.
- Now boil the grated lauki till soft then strain it & squeeze excess water.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai adds grated lauki to it cook for 10 to 15 minutes then keep aside.
- In another pan boil, milk now adds cooked lauki to it.
- Add sugar & cook till it dissolves now add green cardamom powder & roasted nuts. Remove from heat & serve hot or cold.
Calories, Carbs, Vitamins, Calcium