Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take maida & 4 teaspoons of ghee to add sufficient water to knead a soft dough. Keep aside it covered with a moist cloth.
- Mix khoya coconut, raisins, almonds, cashew nuts, nutmeg powder, green cardamom powder & sugar.
- Now take a dough & divide into equal parts. Make a small balls & roll into small puris.
- Now grease a gujhiya mould & put the puris in the mould. Put a little khoya stuffing in the hollow space. Apply little water on the edges of the mould. Close the mould & press it lightly.
- Remove the extra dough from the mold.
- Open the mold keep the gujhiya covered with a moist cloth. Similarly, make all the gujhiyas.
- Heat enough ghee in a kadhai. Deep fry the gujhiya on medium heat till golden brown.
- Take out on an absorbent paper. When it is completely cool, store in an airtight container.
Calories, Fats, Carbohydrates.