Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a Bowl sieve gram flour in it. Grease the reverse side of thali or tray, keep aside.
- Now in besan bowl add ginger & green chilies paste, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice & buttermilk mix it properly be careful about lump is not present in the mixture.
- Heat a thick bottomed pan add the besan mixture to it. Stirring continuously the mixture becomes a smooth thick batter.
- It takes some time to get ready. Now take greased reverse thali & spread some portion of the batter over the thali as thinly it can be spread while the batter is hot.
- When it gets cool then cut into two inches wide strips. Now roll them tightly.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. When it crackled add this over the pieces.
- Khandvi is ready to Serve, garnished with grated coconut & chopped coriander leaves.
Calories,Cholestrol, Protein, Vitamin A & Vitamin C, Fats.