Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take a refined flour & add ghee to it & mix it evenly. Knead a soft dough & keep it aside by covering the dough with a soft cloth.
- Now heat together the sugar with approx 2 cups of water & cardamom powder & stir it occasionally.
- Cook the sugar syrup till the consistency reaches less than 1 string. Remove the sugar syrup from heat.
- Take a part of dough & roll it into a roti. Spread little ghee over the rolled roti & sprinkle some dry flour.
- Now make a roll of the roti & cut into 1-inch pieces. Roll out each piece to make elongated khaja.
- Heat enough oil in a kadhai. Drop the khajas one by one into Kadai. Deep fry the khajas into medium heat. Fry till golden brown.
- Drain it on absorbent paper & then dip one by one khaja into sugar syrup dip it for 1 minute or till well-coated syrup.
- Set it into serving plate & serve it. After cooling, it can be stored in an airtight container for 6-7 days.
Calorie,Fats, Carbs, & Protein.