Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Heat milk in a thick bottom pan.
- Grind the soaked almonds to make a smooth paste.
- Milk comes to boil add sugar, green cardamom powder, then add almond paste & cook it in a low flame.
- Stirring continuously for 5 minutes or the mixture starts to thicken. Add soaked saffron thread cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat add almond essence. Transfer the kheer into serving bowl garnishing with almonds slices. Serve it.
Calories, Fats, Protein