Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Peel the banana (kele) & boil till soft. Keep aside for cooling, mashed the banana.
- Heat oil in the pan then adds curry leaves & mustard seeds wait till crackled.
- when mustard seeds crackled properly then add garlic, mashed banana, grated coconut & green chili.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the oil & wait for cooling the mixture.
- Take a mixture in equal quantity to make kabab. Make a small ball & press it slightly.
- Heat a pan, put little oil on it. Cook it evenly on both sides.
- Take in a serving dish serve it with any chutney.