Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Wash the bhindi & dried it well. Now cut the bhindi into halves & then de-seeded the bhindi.
- After de-seeded, the bhindi slices them into thin strips.
- Add the bhindi strips into a large bowl & add red chili powder, amchur powder & salt coated it properly into each strip.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- Drop the slices into the pan, fry on medium heat till golden brown & crisp.
- Drain it into absorbent paper & serve hot karari bhindi sprinkle chat masala on it.
Calories,fats,protein & carbohydrates.