Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Soak kale chane overnight & pressure cook it for 5-6 whistle or cook it till tender.
- Strain the water & transfer the chana into mixer jar & grind it into a soft dough, if needed add little water for grinding it.
- Transfer the chana dough into a bowl add chopped onion, chopped garlic, grated ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves, garam masala, amchur powder & salt.
- Mix it evenly. Heat pan & spread some oil over the pan.
- Now made kabab by the chana dough & set it on the pan.
- Shallow fry the kabab till golden brown from both the sides. Serve it in a plate with onion ring & green chutney.
Protein, Calories, Vitamins