Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Peeled the banana & cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan at low heat.
- Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, dried red chilies, curry leaves wait till crackled.
- Now add onion fry till golden brown add banana & coconut, turmeric powder. Cook for 3-4 minutes adds salt to it.
- When a banana gets done then add yogurt to it and mix it properly.
- After 5 minutes remove from heat. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.