Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cuisine: South India
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Wash & peel the banana. Cut into small pieces.
- Dip into the water to avoid blackness.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds & curry leaves wait for crackle.
- Add onion, ginger stir till golden brown, then, add banana, turmeric powder, salt
- Cover a pan & cook for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Add grated coconut stir gently cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Bhurji is ready, garnish with green coriander leaves & serves it.