Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 30 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
- Take a bowl to add chicken to it then add curd, ginger-garlic paste, carom seeds, red chili flakes & salt, marinate it for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan & add the chicken pieces only leave the marinade. Cook it on high heat till the chicken changes to brown & wait for all the juices are absorbed.
- Avoid overlapping of pieces during browning. Lower the heat, add the marinade to the chicken with little water.
- Cover it with lid & cook it for 10- 15 minutes. Add cream & coriander leaves stir it well.
- Keep cooking till the chicken is dry. Serve it hot.
Calories,Fats,Protein & Carbs.