Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take all Rice in a bowl, wash it thoroughly with water. Soak it in the freshwater for half an hour and then drain it. Put it aside.
- Now heat all ghee in a pan. Add Cumin Seed, Bay Leaf, Cardamom, and Cinnamon. Wait until Cumin Seed starts crackling. Immediately add all Rice & Salt.
- Keep on stirring it until rice looks glossy. Add 3 cups of water and wait until it boils (without covering it with a lid). Now stir it once to reduce the heat.
- Cover the pan with a lid, leave a little gap. Otherwise, water will come out from the pan.
- When the water has been completely absorbed. Take the rice out onto serving dish & serve hot with any gravy.