Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 45 Mins
- Sieve the Refined Flour, Salt and Baking Powder together in a bowl. Once ready, please mix all Jeera in it.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c. Once ready then grease the baking tray with ghee/butter.
- Take a large bowl add sugar, oil & egg mix properly. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture mix it.
- Add 2 table spoon of water and knead into a soft dough. Divide the dough into 18 to 20 equal parts.
- Roll each part into small ball and press slightly. Place a little apart on the baking tray.
- Baked for about 10 to 15 minutes. Until it get light brown color.
- Remove from the oven, place it for cooling. Store in an airtight container.