Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Take a large bowl whisk the yogurt properly. Add besan & whisk till smooth mixture now add 3 cups of water to it keep aside .
- Heat the oil in a kadhai add fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds saute for half a minute. Now add garlic, green chillies, dried red chilli, curry leaves & asafoetida saute for a minutes.
- Add carrot pieces & coriander powder,turmeric powder & salt. Reduce the heat cover with lid for 5-6 minutes.
- Cook till carrots get soften. Now add yogurt mixture to it.
- Stir continuously yogurt mixture till it boils. Cook it in low heat for 15- 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Serve & garnish with grated carrots.