Category: Bhojnalaya Recipes
Cooking Method: Frying
Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Take milk in a pan. Heat it.
- When it started to boil add grated carrots to it. Cook on a low heat, stirring continuously for 15 minutes.
- When the milk is absorbed add ghee, mixed nuts & saute for 5-7 minutes. Sugar to it.
- Cook till the sugar is dissolved. Note: Always used heavy bottom pan & kadhai while cooking halwa.
- Remove from heat & garnished with green cardamom. Serve it hot or cold.