Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 2 Hr Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 2 Hr 25 Mins
- Drain & grind urad dal into smooth & fluffy batter without water if necessary then add little water to it. Take out the batter into a large bowl.
- Whisk the batter for 15 to 20 minutes till the batter turn to fluffy.Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger paste & salt to the batter.
- Whisk it properly. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Take approx 2 table spoon of the batter on your wet palm. Press it lightly & make a hole in the center with your thumb.
- Flame should be medium & dip the bada into the oil slowly. Deep fry the bade till golden brown.
- Take them out on absorbent paper & soak these bade into warm water for 15 to 20 minutes. For Dipping
- Take a deep bowl & beat yogurt into smooth. Add salt,roasted cumin powder & red chilli powder to it & mix it.
- Squeeze the bada to remove excess water from it. Then add to yogurt & leave for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with tamarind & green chutney. Serve it chilled
Fats, Carbohydrates, Protein