Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add peanuts to the pan & fry it on medium heat till crispy & dark red in color.
- Take out the peanuts from pan & keep it aside. In the same pan add makhane fry till crisps stir it continuously for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat & keep aside for cooling. Take a deep bowl.
- Add potatoes,green chilies, green coriander leaves & sendha namak mix them well.
- Now add Peanuts, Makhane, Lemon Juice & grated Coconuts. Mix it again. Serve it
Protein, Carbs, Fats, Vitamins.